Modelo: Glucosamine Chondroitin plus MSM
Weider Glucosamine Chondroitin plus MSM is a joints and tendons protector that can stimulate the formation of sinobial liquid and delay cartilage degeneration
|2||29,57 €||Up to7,31 €|
|4||29,23 €||Up to15,95 €|
|6||28,90 €||Up to25,91 €|
• 1200 mg Chondroitin
• 1200 mg Glucosamine Sulfate
• 600 mg MSM (methyl-sulfonyl-methane)
• Glucosamine is a nutritional substance formed from a combination of amino acids of fish cartilage. It can promote joint health and is therefore an important constituent of synovial fluid. Synovial fluid functions as a buffer between the cartilage surfaces.
• Chondroitin is the main component of cartilage tissue and can improve joint function. The positive properties of Chondroitin can be seen in cartilage, tendons and connective tissue.
• The MSM supports the action of many vitamins and minerals. Thus it ensures that the nutrients are absorbed more quickly and act for a longer period of time.
Presentation: Bottle of 120 capsules
Directions: Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening
|Net Weight||121 g|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Units per container||120|
|Suitable for vegetarians||No|
|Suitable for vegans||No|
|Suitable for coeliacs||Yes|
|Suitable for diabetics||Yes|
|Servings Per Container||30|
|Model||Glucosamine Chondroitin plus MSM|
chondroitin sulfate 1200 mg , glucosamine sulfate 1200 mg, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 600 mg, Anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate) and sheath (Gelatin).
|Per 1 capsule||per 4 capsules|
|Chondroitin sulfate||300 mg||1200 mg|
|Glucosamine sulfate||300 mg||1200 mg|
|MSM||150 mg||600 mg|
Colanergy Forte ™ is a nutritional supplement based on hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid, vitamins and minerals , specifically formulated to be very effective in small doses and produce immediate benefits on the joints, skin, cartilage, hair, nails, tendons, bones and the vitreous humor of the eye.
PhD Smart Bar are bars rich in protein and low in sugar and carbohydrates, an ideal snack to take between meals. With each of these bars you will be contributing up to 20 g of protein, less than 3 g of net carbohydrates and less than 1 g of sugar.