Marca: Pagos de Toral
Modelo: Case + Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500 ml
The Extra Virgin Olive Oil Pagos del Toral is born from the land of the olive par excellence, Jaén oil. From one of the healthiest Picual olives, specially selected range. Bright green color, intense and fruity flavor with herbal aromas and fruit.
|2||18,00 €||Up to1,90 €|
|4||17,62 €||Up to5,31 €|
|6||17,06 €||Up to11,37 €|
The Extra Virgin Olive Oil Pagos del Toral is a quality oil from olives of specially selected Picual, 1 day of harvest harvested in late October. All natural olive juice without additives or preservatives.
Oil bright green color, intense fruity fresh olive and herbal and fruit aromas that will transport you to the land of origin of this Extra Virgin Olive Oil Quality, Jaén.
It brings character to your dishes with this Extra Virgin Olive Oil, ideal for raw, in salads, grilled vegetables, etc.
This oil is qualified and rated with numbers of international awards among which are:
- Olioadward: Selected as one of 200 oils in the world by the German magazine Der Feinchsmecker 2014.
- Olive Japan: Silver Medal at the International Competition of Japan 2014
- AVPA Paris: Selected as Gourmet D'Or at the 2014 Paris International Competition.
- Olivinus: Great Prestige Gold Medal at the International Competition of Argentina 2013.
- Terraolivo: Gold Medal at the International Competition of Isrrael.
Dedication and care from day one olive crop to harvest.
Net Weight: 500 ml.
|Country of Origin||Spain|
|Brand||Pagos de Toral|
|Model||Case + Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500 ml|
We have not yet declared the list of allergens for this product. For your own security, please visit the ingredients tab and carefully read the product ingredients.
Chia Seeds are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, containing a large percentage of soluble fiber and its contribution ditético calcium, trace elements, antioxidants and beta-sitosterol, these seeds make an ideal nutritional supplement to any diet.