What is Slim Pasta and how is it used
Slim Pasta is synonymous with a whole range of pasta and rice without carbohydrates; And not only that, it is also a gluten-free, sugar-free and fat-free pasta, which is already cooked and ready to eat.
All these benefits are provided by glucomannan: a natural fiber extracted from Konjac. Konjac is a plant from Asia and Southeast Africa that is part of the usual diet in countries such as China and Japan. The main advantages of this fiber are its very low caloric intake, being 100% of plant origin and not containing any allergens.
Benefits of Konjac Glucomannan in Slim Pasta
- Increases the feeling of satiety (up to 4 hours after ingesting it), thanks to its high fiber content that expands in the stomach when ingested.
- Contributes to weight loss, partly thanks to its low calorie content.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Positive effect in people with type 2 diabetes since it prevents the increase in sugar levels that occur after traditional pasta meals.
- Regulates intestinal transit and maintains and recovers intestinal flora.
- Does not provide Carbohydrates
- Does not contain sugars
- Contains beneficial fiber for the body
- 100% Fat Free
- Contributes to the feeling of fullness and can help you lose weight
- It comes ready to use, no need to cook it
- It only contains 24 kcal per 270 gram package (9 kcal per 100 grams), 95% less than traditional pasta
Slim Pasta is the perfect substitute for traditional pasta as well as representing an ideal food for any weight loss diet in which you do not want to give up traditional dishes.