Modelo: Book Isodiet (in Spanish) 2nd Edition
Comprehensive book that explains everything you need to know about the Isodiet or diet Isolipoproteica, which foods to avoid and which are essential to health. Briefly mentioning the science of nutrition ago and shows the basis for good nutrition.
|3||18,99 €||Up to2,88 €|
|6||18,72 €||Up to7,38 €|
|10||18,20 €||Up to17,50 €|
Slimming and revitalizing . No! the "empty calories" that fat, sick and older. Yes ! the " regenerative nutrients " Slimming and prolong life by revitalizing cells, organs and muscles. What foods to avoid and which are essential to your health. Why , how and when your body needs.
What does Isodiet or Diet Isolipoproteica talk about?
- The whole science of nutrition starts on a false basis
- A "serious scientific error" that has distorted nutrition research for more than 50 years, causing much suffering, sickness and death.
- The basis of nutrition is not to provide energy but "nourish and regenerate our cells."
- All our cells are made of protein and fat, only vegetables contain carbohydrates as a chemical component of their cells.
- There amino acids and essential fatty acids or carbohydrates but not alcohols are convertible only empty fuel fat.
- Oversupply of "foods that do not feed" reduces physical and mental vitality of millions of people, producing cellular degeneration and hormonal changes with unpredictable consequences.
- We condemn our children to live with overweight and suffer degenerative diseases that shorten their lives and that could be avoided with this new nutrition.
- The epidermal growth of all degenerative diseases (diabetes, atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, asthma, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, cancer, etc.) is parallel to the rise in obesity and has the same cause: "Excess of empty calories" and "nutrient essential ".
|Country of Origin||Spain|
|Genre||Wellness & Fitness|
|Publication date||November 21, 2012|
|Model||Book Isodiet (in Spanish) 2nd Edition|
We have not yet declared the list of allergens for this product. For your own security, please visit the ingredients tab and carefully read the product ingredients.
|Carmen V. el día 2017-04-10|
|Fina i. el día 2017-06-20||ok|
|¡Aun no lo he terminado!|
|Montserrat C. el día 2017-07-26||Es un buen libro. Me esta aclarando muchas cosas. Es un complemento perfecto a Adelgazar sin milagros.|
|LIBRO ISODIETA (DIETA ISOLIPOPROTEICA|
|BEGOÑA R. el día 2017-09-05||ES LA BASE DEL LIBRO ADELGAZAR SIN MILAGROS. TE AYUDA A ENTENDER POR QUE ALIMENTARSE ASI|
|Antonio T. el día 2017-12-14||Te engancha desde el principio|
|lourdes R. el día 2018-10-03||Estoy leyendo|
At 38 years old, the author of this book, Carlos Abehsera, weighed 113 kg Obsessed with losing weight without starving and regain his health, he decided to find out what made him fat and suffer many ailments and diseases that were not themselves of age. Discover how managed to lose weight and did not recover it. Results may vary.
Cocinar Sin Carbohidratos is a book full of recipes intended for complete nutrition aimed at iron nutrition for all those who want to follow a diet low in carbohydrates without sacrificing the flavors, textures and sensations that offers modern cuisine.