Modelo: Book Isodiet (in Spanish) 2nd Edition
Comprehensive book that explains everything you need to know about the Isodiet or diet Isolipoproteica, which foods to avoid and which are essential to health. Briefly mentioning the science of nutrition ago and shows the basis for good nutrition.
|3||18,99 €||Up to2,88 €|
|6||18,72 €||Up to7,38 €|
|10||18,20 €||Up to17,50 €|
Buying this product you can collect up to 1 OutletSalud Club loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,10 €.
Slimming and revitalizing . No! the "empty calories" that fat, sick and older. Yes ! the " regenerative nutrients " Slimming and prolong life by revitalizing cells, organs and muscles. What foods to avoid and which are essential to your health. Why , how and when your body needs.
What does Isodiet or Diet Isolipoproteica talk about?
- The whole science of nutrition starts on a false basis
- A "serious scientific error" that has distorted nutrition research for more than 50 years, causing much suffering, sickness and death.
- The basis of nutrition is not to provide energy but "nourish and regenerate our cells."
- All our cells are made of protein and fat, only vegetables contain carbohydrates as a chemical component of their cells.
- There amino acids and essential fatty acids or carbohydrates but not alcohols are convertible only empty fuel fat.
- Oversupply of "foods that do not feed" reduces physical and mental vitality of millions of people, producing cellular degeneration and hormonal changes with unpredictable consequences.
- We condemn our children to live with overweight and suffer degenerative diseases that shorten their lives and that could be avoided with this new nutrition.
- The epidermal growth of all degenerative diseases (diabetes, atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, asthma, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, cancer, etc.) is parallel to the rise in obesity and has the same cause: "Excess of empty calories" and "nutrient essential ".
|Country of Origin||Spain|
|Genre||Wellness & Fitness|
|Publication date||November 21, 2012|
|Model||Book Isodiet (in Spanish) 2nd Edition|
We have not yet declared the list of allergens for this product. For your own security, please visit the ingredients tab and carefully read the product ingredients.
Vitality 95% Casein Protein is recommended for the Isodiet or any diet that has prolonged fasting periods. This high-quality protein, apart from containing all the essential amino acids, has some great characteristics: ✅ Digestion and slow release ✅ Promotes muscle protein synthesis day and night ✅ Ideal for prolonged fasts
At 38 years old, the author of this book, Carlos Abehsera, weighed 113 kg Obsessed with losing weight without starving and regain his health, he decided to find out what made him fat and suffer many ailments and diseases that were not themselves of age. Discover how managed to lose weight and did not recover it. Results may vary.
Cocinar Sin Carbohidratos is a book full of recipes intended for complete nutrition aimed at iron nutrition for all those who want to follow a diet low in carbohydrates without sacrificing the flavors, textures and sensations that offers modern cuisine.
The Himalayan Crystal Salt, known as "white gold" was formed about 250 million years ago in the Himalayan mountains. Unlike conventional table salt, Himalayan Crystal Salt stands out for: ✅ Not refined ✅ It is 100% natural ✅ Rich in essential minerals
High-end sunscreen suitable for all skin types. Contains Hidraxine© and its composition is based on TBC Skinergiè body cream, providing the skin benefits in addition to sun protection, thereby reducing the cost to the user who does not have to use a body lotion in addition to sunscreen.